Live-In Care and Homecare in Berkshire
From our regional office in Wokingham we’ve organised and implemented packages of live-in and hourly care in Berkshire for individuals affected by a variety of conditions, including Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), Strokes and Alzheimer’s.
Helping Hands Home Care Berkshire Team
I’m Sarah Goodwin, the Regional Manager for the South East. I have always lived and worked in Kent, so I know the area extremely well. Having worked in the care sector for over 7 years, I am passionate about how home care can make a difference in people’s lives.
I'm Karen, the Head of Live-in Care for the East. Ensuring that an individual’s needs, ambitions and dreams are kept as a focus of support is of central importance. I have been lucky, whilst working with customers, to be a part of some amazing activities.View profile
I’m Mel, the Head of Clinical Development at Helping Hands. I Have been working for Helping Hands in nursing roles for 15 years, utilising my back and professional knowledge of clinical intervention to lead our nursing team.View profile
What our customers say about our local Berkshire carers
“Can I just say I have been very impressed by the professionalism and quick response from both yourself and your colleague Sarah in dealing with my request, I am also very impressed on how quickly you could respond both in completing an assessment and starting a live in carer. It’s such a refreshing change.”
Home Care in Berkshire
Berkshire has a long association with royalty – past and present. The county is the home to Windsor Castle and the birthplace of multiple kings. It’s also the place many of our customers, carers and support staff call their home – so, naturally it means a huge amount to us.
For the past 25 years, we’ve delivered bespoke packages of home care to customers based in Berkshire. In this time we’ve developed strong relationships with local carers, nurses, doctors, hospitals and professional healthcare organisations. These ties enable us to deliver a flexible level of live-in care and hourly care in Berkshire, which is tailored to individual needs.
Our Berkshire carers work with Royal Berkshire Hospital, Claremont Surgery in Maidenhead and West Berkshire Community Hospital in Thatcham, amongst many others.
Trained by our specialist care trainers at our Wokingham branch, our local Berkshire carers can support people affected by conditions such as Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) and much more.
Hourly Care in Berkshire
Here, at Helping Hands, all of the care we provide is built around the lifestyles and routines of our customers.
- We can provide hourly care in Berkshire whenever it’s required – whether it’s one visit at the start of the day, or three hour-long visits each week, we can help. You or your loved one can feel confident you will get the support needed without disruption.
- We place great importance on knowing the areas most important to our customers – their homes. Each one of our Berkshire carers knows the region, its towns, such as Thatcham, Reading, Bracknell and Basingstoke, as well as its villages.
- Our carers support their customers in a number of ways, providing medical assistance, as and when required, personal care and home help.
- Many of our carers also have cars, so they can accompany their customers to hospital and GP appointments, as well as run errands for them.
Live-In Care in Berkshire
For some, our hourly service may not be enough to help and in this case our customers then have full time live-in care in Berkshire.
- Berkshire live-in care is delivered on a full time basis. Our packages of live-in support are delivered by a local carer who’ll either move into your home or the home of your loved one, or just live locally.
- We communicate closely and regularly with our customers, their families, doctors and other professionals from healthcare organisations to produce a package that covers all requirements.
- We recognise that personal and medical requirements change over time. That’s why we regularly review the care our live-in carers in Berkshire provide – all of the support we provide can be adapted to best suit you or your loved one.
- Our live-in care service in Berkshire incorporates medical support, personal care, help around the home and companionship. A local Helping Hands carer can provide support with medication management, washing and bathing, tidying the home and much more.
Warm, friendly and keen to get to know those they support on a daily basis, our carers are there to lend a listening ear. Whether it’s about what’s happening in the soaps or how the family’s getting on, our carers love nothing more than a good chat.
Where Do Our Berkshire Carers Provide Home Care?
Helping Hands live-in care service covers the whole of England and Wales including Berkshire.
We provide hourly care visits in Wokingham, Thatcham and surrounding areas.
Learn More About Our Hourly Visiting Care and Live-In Care Services in Berkshire
Choosing care is a big decision – one that you may have lots of questions and queries about.
However, you’re never alone. Our care team are more than happy to discuss how we can help you or a relative with hourly visiting care or live-in care in Berkshire.
To find out more, contact our team 7 days a week on 01635 922530 to talk about our full-time live-in services. Or call 01635 592306 to discuss our hourly visiting services.
Hourly Care: 01635 592 306