Live in South Africa and work in the UK as a carer
Do you want to want to be part of something amazing? Do you want to feel as though you make a difference each and every day?
Would you like to be part of a nationwide family run care company with a reputation for looking after people like their own family and rewarding them for their hard work and effort? Are you that individual with a kind, caring and compassionate nature?
We are looking for people nationwide, to provide full time live-in care, to provide real help day to day from going to the toilet to knowing how many sugars your customers like in their tea to help medication go down. Being part of our team means you’ll make the difference and help our customers carry on living the life that they want on their terms. Please call us today on 03331224269 or complete the form below.
Consider yourself, one of the family?
Mary Lee set up Helping Hands in 1989, as a teacher of children with learning disabilities. Although Mary has now retired, today, the family values are still in safe hands with Tim & Ben her sons.
Our Carer Promise
We will look after you and your well-being, so that you can look after our customers. You can expect a full five days of hands on training at our National Training Centre in Warwickshire, so you can learn all the skills you need regardless of any previous experience so that you go into placement feeling confident to look after your customers like they are members of your own family. Our placement team will work with you to really get to know the person you’re providing care for before you even reach their doorstep.
Please call 03331224269 or complete the form below to apply!
Our 10 commitments to you:
- Full time work, flexible work patterns
- Subsidised driving lessons whilst on your Training Week
- Unlike being self-employed you’ll receive up to 28 days paid holiday
- In placement support and ongoing mentoring from your Local Care Managers, a Registered Nursing Team, Specialist Trainers
- 24/7 emergency support for those days when you need a bit of advice
- Accommodation and food paid for whilst on placement
- DBS Check – we manage all DBS submissions and references on your behalf
- Five days on residential training with our award winning team
- Travel support to our training including a driver collection service to and from the bus and train station on arrival
- A dedicated Carer Ambassador to guide you through your Recruitment Process
Where do you fit in the family?
To provide live in care for our customers in their own homes
Provide companionship, personal care, help with medication, shopping or a little housework
To help cook and provide healthy meals, and a little light exercise as and when required
A simple application process:
- You must have the Right To Work in the UK
- A good level of English communication (written and spoken)
We accept applications from experienced Live In Carers as well as individuals wanting to work in live in care for the first time, the most important thing is you care as much as we do. We’re here to find people just like you, so please get in touch today, we’re waiting to talk to you.