Social Care Funding through Financial Assessment

Social Care Funding

If you or the person you are organising care for has social care needs, you can contact your Local Authority and ask for a financial assessment. Upon completion of this, they will conclude how much money they are responsible for providing to fund your care. Social care funding is means tested, which means that you may have to contribute to or completely pay for the overall cost of your social care.

Once granted, Helping Hands can advise on how the social care funding can be used to implement a complete package of person-centred care to enable you or your loved one to remain at home. Providing hourly visiting care and 24 hour live in care, we organise bespoke packages, always remaining mindful of individual budgets and future needs. You can find out more about funding for social care by contacting your Local Authority.

What next if you’ve already got funding for social care in place?

If you already have funding for social care in place and would like to organise a package of care, or if you would like to find out more about our role in the funding process, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the customer advice team today.

Our dedicated team work directly with prospective customers and with healthcare professionals on a daily basis to help people right across the country embrace independent living.

To speak to a member of the team about social care funding, please call: 0808 180 1086.

Scroll to top