All the figures behind an outstanding level of care
Based at our head office in Warwickshire, our finance department works diligently behind the scenes to keep everything ticking over.
The finance department is made up of:
- Accounts – managing supplier payments and procurement, monthly accounts and reporting
- Customer Revenues – collecting and processing customer payments
- Payroll – paying our entire nationwide team on time
- HR – onboarding all new employees and managing our existing employee experience
- Live-in Recruitment – sourcing and training all new carers for our quality live-in care service
Search our latest vacancies or contact our Salaried Recruitment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet our Finance Director
Siân joined the Helping Hands family back in 2010 and is responsible for our ever growing finance function, which now includes HR teams and Live-In Recruitment. Siân also works very closely with Karyn, our Group Managing Director, to ensure all information and processes conducted under the finance umbrella underpin the values and quality of our operational services.
“Though I’d worked in practice as an accountant for over 10 years before joining Helping Hands, I never truly understood the value and satisfaction that can come from a finance function until working in this thriving staff-based business. Every person across all functions works tirelessly together to ensure we offer a seamless and excellent service for our customers and provide an exciting, rewarding place of work for our colleagues.”
“Kindness underpins everything we do and it shows,” Siân added. “I am incredibly proud of my teams and the part we play in making a real difference to people’s lives.”