Elderly Home Care
Live-in elderly care from Helping Hands works on your terms in your home, from professional carers who are dedicated to solely supporting you with dignity and respect.
Staying at Home
Providing live in elderly care for over 25 years and having supported thousands of people across the country we understand and respect the importance of being able to stay in your own home and the peace of mind that brings.
If you want to stay at home, Helping Hands can make it happen even where more complex medical support is needed.
With your well being as our sole focus we work with you closely to understand your needs. Helping Hands have the
scope and experience to guarantee that you will never be left without care and because you tell us that you don’t want to see new faces changing all the time we can offer you excellent carer continuity.
- Our carers will support and promote your independence rather than taking over things that you can and want to do yourself.
- Our carers will cover whatever you and your family want and need them to help with.
- As time goes on your needs and routines change, so too can the carer support as required.
- Our carers are trained to provide medical support including catheterisation, convene, PEG, cough assist and insulin injections to name a few.
- Your live-in carer can be on hand to help transfer and assist you getting in and out of bed as well as helping with the more sensitive personal care issues such as toileting, washing and bathing.
- Your live-in carer is also able to support any medication required, prompting and encouraging so that any support plans are adhered to.
- All of our live-in carers are overseen by our own Registered Nurses for any clinical guidance.
- We will often work with your existing support team, from District Nurses and GPs to Physiotherapists and hospital teams, ensuring you receive the very best possible care.
- From cooking to ensuring that the laundry, cleaning and shopping are all up to date, your live-in carer will maintain the exacting standards you expect in your own home.
Finding you the best carer
Helping Hands has a regional network of offices, managers and trainers who are dedicated to ensuring you receive the very best service.This means you have a single, local point of contact and your carer has the support they require.
One of the reasons why our live-in elderly care works, is our attention to providing the right carer with the right experience. We match carer personalities to that of the person they will be caring for. Profiles of suitable carers detailing their personality and experience will be sent to help you make your carer selection. We are here to talk 7 days a week – call us on 0808 180 9455.