National Recruitment Open Evening - 14th June 2018
On Thursday 14th June, we’re holding a nationwide recruitment evening and opening our doors to anyone who is interested in a career in care.
We have over 70 branches spread across England and Wales, and every single one of them will be open from 5pm to 7pm on 14th June. The care team at these branches will be ready and waiting to sit down and have a chat with you about the role of a carer.
It’s an ideal no-pressure, informal opportunity for you to come along and chat with potential future colleagues about what it’s like to be a carer with Helping Hands and see whether it is the right next step in your career.
Why Helping Hands?
Working as a care assistant is an incredibly rewarding career where you can make a difference to people’s lives every single day. By joining the Helping Hands team, you’ll also benefit from:
- Flexible work, giving you the freedom to pick the hours that suit you
- Excellent rates of pay, holiday pay and pension contributions
- Free training endorsed by Skills for Care that turns talented prospects into wonderful carers
- Good mileage allowance – for most branches you will need a car
- Dedicated support from your manager and extra training as needed
- Many career progression opportunities
- A family-run company, awarded as one of UK’s Best Places to Work 2018
Learn more about the benefits and full description of the roles you could apply for at the open evening. Alternatively, have a read here and see what you think.
Register for more details
Use the form below to submit your interest and let us know you want to attend. We’ll then send you more details about your nearest branch.
Unable to make the open evening on 14th June? Just give our recruitment team a call on 03300 371644 and find out more about the role and the opportunities available near you.
Inspiration from real-life stories
Check out these stories from some of our colleagues, explaining the amazing journeys they’ve been on with Helping Hands.