Chester Recruitment Evening | Helping Hands – The Care Specialists
Do you want to work for one of the largest home care companies in the UK? Come and meet us at our recruitment event and find out what a typical day in the life of a Helping Hands carer is like.
Helping Hands are looking to recruit carers to provide visiting care within our customers’ homes. Here are some of the benefits:
• Good hourly pay rates
• Complimentary Award-Winning induction training (at your local branch)
• Generous mileage allowance
• Ongoing specialist care training & opportunity of QCF qualifications
• Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends
• Dedicated support from your Manager
• 24/7 Care Helpline
• Paid holidays
• Free uniform
• Nationwide career progression
Whether you are just looking to find out more about Helping Hands or if you’re looking for a new career, come along for a cup of coffee and meet our wonderful team. Our event runs from 5:30pm until 7:30pm and you are free to come & go as you please!
Thursday 15th December, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Helping Hands, 43a Hoole Road,Chester, Cheshire, CH2 3NH
RSVP today to attend out event!