Have you considered a career in care before?
On Thursday 13th September, we’re opening our doors for a national recruitment open evening!
All 84 of our UK branch network will be opening their doors from 5pm-7pm on Thursday 13th September, allowing anyone with an interest in care to come and chat with our teams in branch.
It’s an ideal no-pressure, informal opportunity for you to come along and chat with potential future colleagues about what it’s like to be a carer with Helping Hands and see whether it is the right next step in your career.
Why not drop by a branch and chat about doing something amazing with your future career?
Register here for more details
Use the form below to submit your interest and let us know you want to attend. We’ll then send you more details about your nearest branch.
Unable to attend the branches on the 9th August or not from any of the above locations? Just give our recruitment team a call on 03300 371644 and find out more about the role and the opportunities available near you. Our branch network of 77 branches spread out across the UK will have a role to suit you.
Why Helping Hands?
Working as a care assistant is an incredibly rewarding career where you can make a difference to people’s lives every single day. By joining the Helping Hands team, you’ll also benefit from:
- Flexible work, giving you the freedom to pick the hours that suit you
- Excellent rates of pay, holiday pay and pension contributions
- Free training endorsed by Skills for Care that turns talented prospects into wonderful carers
- Good mileage allowance – for most branches you will need a car
- Dedicated support from your manager and extra training as needed
- Many career progression opportunities
- A family-run company, awarded as one of UK’s Best Places to Work 2018
Learn more about the benefits and job description of the roles you could apply for at the open evening.
Inspiration from real-life stories
Check out these stories from some of our colleagues, explaining the amazing journeys they’ve been on with Helping Hands.