Support for NHS-funded home care packages
As one of the country’s most sophisticated home care provider’s, we regularly work with clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and continuing healthcare (CHC) teams, including clinical leads and nurse assessors, to arrange packages of NHS funded home care across England and Wales.
The extensive clinical experience of our nursing team allows us to work in partnership with all the relevant organisations to organise fast-track, 24-hour home care packages for people with complex healthcare needs. This involves working with other organisations on completing and reviewing decision support tools (DSTs) for home care.
With a unique understanding of CHC teams’ requirements, we place special care and attention on complying with the national framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS funded nursing care.
Speak to one of our specialists today to find out more about the support we provide for CHC case management.
CHC teams - what to expect from us
With the expertise of our specialist clinical team, all of which are registered nurses, we’re able to arrange home care for many different complex healthcare conditions. The team has a great depth and breadth of clinical expertise and knowledge – between them they have a combined 120 years of nursing experience.
We cover the full range of home care services, including:
- Domiciliary care – from 30 minutes a week and up to several visits a day
- Respite care – short-term support for an existing carer
- Live-in care – 24-hour support from a trained carer living in the person’s home
- Palliative care and end-of life support, from specially trained carers
- Overnight care – with flexible sleeping night and waking night options
- Emergency care – our dedicated out-of-hours service for emergencies
By choosing Helping Hands for your case, you’re opting for:
- Custom-made care packages – from companionship and household support through to full nurse-led complex care
- A professional, transparent and flexible team of advisors, healthcare experts and local care managers
- Clinical expertise for fast-track palliative care and more complex healthcare requirements
- Directly employed carers – our carers are trained and employed by us and given ongoing support from their local manager
- Bespoke nurse-led services that balance patients’ complex care needs with their need for independence
As a CHC professional, we also give you the reassurance of:
- Continuity of care – we’re committed to providing reliable and continuous home care
- Extra support with both pre and post panel of approval cases
- CQC regulated – all of our services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission
- England & Wales coverage – thousands of trained and experienced carers across the country
- A highly reactive service to aid hospital discharges and reduce bed blocking, with a dedicated CHC fax line
- Clear pricing– transparent costs and easy transactions
The sheer size and scale of Helping Hands means that emergency same-day starts are possible. In fact, we’ve previously started providing quality care within three hours of an initial call.
We continue to work closely with CHC teams and families to organise person-centred packages of care. As a home care provider that is passionate about patient/service user control, choice and independence, we welcome the personal budget scheme and the new options it brings for people living in the UK.
We work extremely hard to aid the transition process and ensure that patient/service users are receiving a high quality service that is in line with NHS personal care budget rights and stipulations.Personal health budgets
Other people are interested in...
We’re here seven days a week to talk through your home care needs and find the best option for you. Call 08437770026 or request a callback and we will call you.