Little and often, our visiting care makes a real difference
Visiting care offers the support you want, when you need it, so you can continue living from the comfort of your own home. With help from as little as half an hour a week and up to several visits a day, a visiting carer can make all the difference.
We’re here with a helping hand when you need it most. From support with your medication and going to the toilet through to knowing your favourite meal and whether you prefer a bath or shower, our fully regulated visiting care service lets you continue living the life you want, on your terms.
Helping Hands is the nation’s most widely rated home care provider and the only one to be endorsed as a Centre of Excellence by Skills for Care. With a team of registered nurses who have worked within the NHS, we can offer specialist support for people living with dementia, as well as care in the home for those with Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis or facing challenges after a stroke, to name a few.
We know that asking for help can be difficult at times. We’re here to talk you through your visiting care options and the full costs. Call us today to speak to one of our friendly customer advisors.Request a callback Request a brochure
I have a fantastic level of service from Helping Hands – the regular carers are great providing a standard of excellence. I think that I have never been so happy with a care agency! Read more
Virginia, shared on Trustpilot
Care that’s built around you
We understand how important it is to keep your independence. If things get too much to manage on your own, we’re here to step in with extra support. That’s the real difference with home care, whether it’s through live-in care or visiting support – you have complete choice over the options.
With Helping Hands, your home care support can shrink or grow, if or when your needs change. We cover the full range of care services for adults of all ages, from offering companionship and help around the home through to 24-hour care for complex health needs.
Relax. We’re here for you all the way.
As the leading home care specialist in England and Wales, we’re passionate about providing the highest quality of care. And we’ve been doing just that for almost 30 years.
Flexible home care
- Full range of services – visits from 30 mins a week to full live-in care
- Respite care – extra help so your normal carer can have a break
- Overnight care – continuous support or a trusted someone on hand
- Nursing care – expert support from our nurse-led team
- Specialists in dementia care – every carer is trained to support someone living with dementia
- Personal care – available for any daily tasks you may need support with
How we care
- We’re local to you – over 70 branches nationwide and growing
- We’re not an agency – we employ every carer directly
- All of our carers are expertly trained and DBS checked
- We’re a family-run business and the UK’s experts in home care since 1989
- We’re fully regulated and accredited by the CQC and CIW
It’s best to call us for an exact price of our visiting care services as the cost is very much dependent on your needs. We’re here for you seven days a week.
Quality care you can trust
We employ the very best carers to give you the very best in home care.
- Prices are from £17.50 per hour for one-to-one personal home care
- Flexible costs for visits lasting 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Call-out fee of £3.50 per visit to cover travel costs
- Free home visit from your local care specialist to assess your needs
- Free ongoing checks to make sure we’re delivering the right level of care
No hidden costs
With Helping Hands, you can be assured there are no hidden fees. Call us for an exact quote and to learn more about the funding options available.More on pricing
You may be entitled to government funding, benefits or allowances that can help with the costs of visiting care.
Funding options include:
- Healthcare funding through the NHS
- Social care funding from your local authority – we accept direct payment top-ups
- Pension credits or savings credits
- Allowances such as the Carer’s Allowance, Disability Living Allowance and the Constant Attendance Allowance
- Council tax benefits
- Using an Immediate Needs Annuity to pay for long-term care
Our friendly team is here to advise on funding options and point you in the right direction. Call us today.More on funding
It’s with the excellent care and support Helping Hands gives me that enables me to carry on working and live a near as possible normal life. Read more
Linda from York, shared on Trustpilot
Other people are interested in...
We’re here seven days a week to talk through your home care needs and find the best option for you. Call 03300376958 or request a callback and we will call you.