Little and often, our visiting care makes a real difference
Visiting care offers the support you want, when you need it, so you can continue living from the comfort of your own home. With help from as little as half an hour a week and up to several visits a day, a visiting carer can make all the difference.
We’re here with a helping hand when you need it most and believe the best kind of care is care that’s reliable, consistent and completely custom-made to you. From support with your medication and going to the toilet through to knowing your favourite meal and whether you prefer a bath or shower, our visiting care service lets you continue living the life you want, on your terms.
As the nation’s favourite home care provider, and with nearly 30 years’ experience, all of our carers are fully trained in providing quality care in the home. As such, we can offer specialist support for people living with dementia, as well as care in the home for those with Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis or facing challenges after a stroke, to name a few.
We know that asking for help can be difficult at times. We’re here to talk you through your visiting care options and the full costs. Call us today to speak to one of our friendly customer advisors.Request a callback Request a brochure
Care that’s built around you
We understand how important it is to keep your independence. If things get too much to manage on your own, we’re here to step in with extra support. That’s the real difference with home care, whether it’s through live-in care or visiting support – you have complete choice over the options.
With Helping Hands, your home care support can shrink or grow, if or when your needs change. We cover the full range of care services for adults of all ages, from offering companionship and help around the home through to 24-hour care for complex health needs.
Relax. We’re here for you all the way.
I wanted to thank our carers for their patience, support and concern for her welfare. It has given me peace of mind. It is reassuring to know that there is flexibility and good communication with all staff.
Janet, a visiting care customer
As the leading home care specialist in England and Wales, we’re passionate about providing the highest quality of care. And we’ve been doing just that for almost 30 years.
Flexible home care
- Full range of services – visits from 30 mins a week to full live-in care
- Respite care – extra help so your normal carer can have a break
- Overnight care – continuous support or a trusted someone on hand
- Nursing care – expert support from our nurse-led team
- Specialists in dementia care – every carer is trained to support someone living with dementia
How we care
- We’re local to you – 55 branches nationwide and growing
- We’re not an agency – we employ every carer directly
- All of our carers are expertly trained and DBS checked
- We’re a family-run business and the UK’s experts in home care since 1989
- We’re fully regulated and accredited by the CQC and CSSIW
It’s best to call us for an exact price of our visiting care services as the cost is very much dependent on your needs. We’re here for you seven days a week.
Quality care you can trust
We employ the very best carers to give you the very best in home care.
- Prices are from £17.50 per hour for one-to-one personal home care
- Flexible costs for visits lasting 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Call-out fee of £3.50 per visit to cover travel costs
- Free home visit from your local care specialist to assess your needs
- Free ongoing checks to make sure we’re delivering the right level of care
No hidden costs
With Helping Hands, you can be assured there are no hidden fees. Call us for an exact quote and to learn more about the funding options available.More on pricing
You may be entitled to government funding, benefits or allowances that can help with the costs of visiting care.
Funding options include:
- Healthcare funding through the NHS
- Social care funding from your local authority
- Pension credits or savings credits
- Allowances such as the Carer’s Allowance, Disability Living Allowance and the Constant Attendance Allowance
- Council tax benefits
- Using an Immediate Needs Annuity to pay for long-term care
Our friendly team is here to advise on funding options and point you in the right direction. Call us today.More on funding
Other people are interested in...
We’re here seven days a week to talk through your home care needs and find the best option for you. Call 08437770026 or request a callback and we will call you.