Discover our award-winning carer training
With expert trainers and an award-winning programme, our carer training process is known as one of the best in the country.
We’re training new carers every week of the year, giving them the skills required to provide high quality care in people’s homes.
How carer training at Helping Hands works:
- You’ll learn the theory and practical skills for providing quality home care
- Expert trainers run our courses, each with hands-on experience in home care
- All of our carers receive specialist training in dementia care
- Our training is recognised by the care sector and tops the standards set by the Care Sector Council
- Extra training is arranged as required – we invest in you and support your career development
Learn more about our carer training process and apply to join our team today.
I have been to so many care courses, and honestly nothing compares. I am so excited about how much I have learned and the quality of the tutorials.
Olutayo, a live-in carer
Carer training that's industry renowned
We’re passionate about maintaining the high standards of our outstanding carers. It’s why we’ve put so much time and effort into creating what has become one of the industry’s leading carer training programmes.
We believe that good training is about going above and beyond expectations, so our course exceeds the statutory requirements for carer training, set by the Care Sector Council. Plus, our programme is fully recognised by the care sector and Education Development International (EDI).
With more home care jobs than anywhere else in the country, together with a fantastic salary and benefits package, it’s no wonder so many people are choosing a career with Helping Hands.