Are you considering a change in career? Would you be interested in a challenging but rewarding role, where no two days are ever the same?
We’re looking for positive, compassionate people to join our brilliant Calne care team and help us provide life-changing support to people who really need it. At Helping Hands, we specialise in delivering dedicated, person-centred home care to clients with a wide range of needs.
If you think you’d be the perfect fit for us, why not get in touch to find out more about how you can get the ball rolling on a career in live in care or visiting care?
Here are just some of the reasons why our Calne carers love working at Helping Hands:
- Competitive pay rates – we pride ourselves on paying our carers an hourly rate that’s well above the national care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll have a work schedule that’s fully tailored to your personal needs and wishes, including how many hours you want to work and when you want to work them
- Supportive environment – every new carer receives our comprehensive in-house carer training, as well as having 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls, so you won’t be left out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you loads of brilliant deals and discounts from your favourite retailers and brands
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll get holiday entitlement as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we love helping our carers to pursue their career goals and undertake relevant qualifications
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career as a live-in carer or a visiting carer might be for you, we’d love to hear from you. Apply for a role with our Calne team via the careers page on our website, and we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange a convenient time for an interview.
You don’t need any previous experience to join our Calne care team – the main thing we’re looking for in a candidate is an empathetic, caring personality and a commitment to helping others.