If you’re looking for a new career opportunity and are seeking a role where you’ll be able to make a difference to people’s lives, you may wish to consider a job with our Cobham care branch as a visiting carer or live in carer.
We’re looking for compassionate, friendly people to join us at Helping Hands as we seek to provide our customers with exceptional, person-centred care in their own homes.
Carers in our Cobham team receive numerous perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay considerably higher than the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be organised around your needs and wishes
- Supportive environment – every new carer is enrolled on our in-house training, and will have constant support from the wider care team and through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you when you refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – your travel between care calls will be covered by a generous mileage allowance
- Free Blue Light Card – providing you with thousands of incredible deals, discounts and savings
- Work/life balance – you’ll accrue holiday and bank holiday entitlement, as well as being enrolled in our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we love helping our carers to grow their skills, knowledge and career prospects through additional training and qualifications
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think you’d be a great fit at Helping Hands, we’d love to hear from you today!
Apply for a role with our Cobham team via our careers page, and we’ll be in touch to arrange a convenient time for an interview.
You don’t need any prior care experience to start with us – the main thing we’re looking for is a friendly, caring personality and a passion for helping others.