If you’re thinking about starting a new career and are looking for a role where you’ll be responsible for providing valuable support to people who need it, then we have the perfect career for you.
Helping Hands are the UK’s leading home care provider; we’ve been delivering empathetic, person-centred support to families across England and Wales for over 30 years, and we’re committed to helping our clients live as independently and comfortably as possible.
We’d love to have you join our Havant Home Care team as we seek to provide life-changing care to more and more people in the area.
Helping Hands carers enjoy a number of benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be arranged around your needs and preferences, so you can continue to live life on your own terms
- Supportive environment – we’ll give you comprehensive in-house training when you start, and you’ll have 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – earn an extra £100 when you refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay a generous mileage allowance for travel between client visits
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to a broad range of online and in-person deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – we believe that proper rest is key to great performance, so you’ll get holiday and bank holiday entitlement – as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we’ll support you to undertake relevant courses and qualifications to provide you with new knowledge and skills, as well as enhancing your career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a live in care or visiting care role with our Havant team today, and get the ball rolling on an exciting new career in home care. You can easily apply to roles using our careers page.
You don’t need to have any previous experience in care to start with us – the main thing we’re looking for in a candidate is a compassionate, dedicated approach to their role and a desire to help others enjoy a better quality of life.