Home Care Jobs in Shipley
Caring for others is extremely rewarding, so if you’re a caring and compassionate person who is unfulfilled by their current role, why not apply to be a Helping Hands carer in the Shipley area?
Because we’ve been caring for people in their own homes since we were established more than 30 years ago, Helping Hands truly are the home care experts, and we’d be thrilled to welcome you to the family, if it’s the right role for you.
We look after our care assistants and offer a range of benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous travel allowance
- A range of contracts to suit you and your circumstances
- Flexible working to fit around your lifestyle and commitments
- A free Blue Light Card – access a range of offers and discounts
- Early Pay app – for if you’re having a tricky month
- Generous refer a friend scheme – up to £100 thank you
- Accrued holidays and paid Bank holidays, plus pension scheme
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales, meaning we are dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of care across our network at all times.
We have over 160 branches – none of which are franchised – meaning we can demand consistency and get it. Because we have such an extensive regional network there are opportunities across England and Wales, and we’ll always support you to achieve your potential.
As long as you’re compassionate and kind, with a genuine desire to support people to live as independently as possible at home, we want to hear from you!
As a visiting or live-in care assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and cooking meals your client will enjoy
- Personal care – showering, bathing, continence care, for example
- Running errands for your client – such as collecting groceries and medication
- Housework tasks like dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning
- Providing essential companionship
- Accompanying your client to appointments and activities
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Or, if you’re ready to embark on your career journey with us, apply today using our careers page!Find your next job