Home Care Jobs in Stalybridge
Are you bored and unfulfilled in your current job? Are you looking for something that will make your days worthwhile and put a spring in your step each morning? If so, why not try your hand at visiting care or live in care?
Our Stalybridge Home Care team are looking for amazing people who share our passion for providing the highest standards of care in our clients’ homes and have a real desire to make a difference every single day.
Helping Hands have been promoting our clients’ independence and helping them to live safely and comfortably in the homes they live since we were established in 1989.
We look after our care assistants at Helping Hands, by offering a variety of benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours – to suit you and your lifestyle
- Exceptional rates of pay – we pay our carers better than other care companies
- Guaranteed pay contract – plus others to suit your circumstances
- Generous travel allowance
- Early Pay app – if you’re struggling sometimes
- Free Blue Light Card – offers and discounts from across the UK
- Paid holidays accrued as well as a contributory pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme that could gain you £100
Because we have over 160 branches across England and Wales we can offer you career progression and a range of opportunities that other care companies can’t. We promote from within whenever possible and support you to gain qualifications and increase your knowledge.
We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales, meaning we always put our clients at the forefront of what we do, and if you share our ethos for always delivering the highest quality care we want to hear from you!
As a Helping Hands carer your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and cooking meals that your client will love
- Running errands such as collection medication and grocery shopping
- Personal care – including showering, bathing, and continence care
- Housework tasks – like cleaning, dusting, and vacuuming
- Supporting your clients to attend appointments and activities
- Providing essential companionship
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to other people’s lives then why not explore our opportunities in the Stalybridge area?
If you are ready to apply then visit our careers page – we can’t wait to hear from you!Find your next job