At Helping Hands, we’re looking for motivated, compassionate individuals to apply for live-in care and visiting care jobs in Weston-super-Mare. Whether you’re looking for a change in career or have previous experience as a carer and are looking for a new opportunity, we’d love to hear from you today. Life as a carer is both incredibly rewarding and challenging, as you’ll be providing holistic, person-centred support to help our customers live more independently and comfortably at home. Our carers are always going above and beyond to ensure their customers receive the very best support, and we know that Helping Hands will only ever be as brilliant as our carers.
That’s why we offer an industry-leading employment package that contains numerous perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – We pay our carers well above the national average for the care industry
- Flexible working arrangements – You’ll get to set your own working hours, so you can work as little or often as you wish
- Supportive environment – We provide all of our carers with award-winning training, guidance and support
- Paid travel time – We pay a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – The Blue Light Card scheme gives carers access to thousands of great deals and discounts
- Refer-a-friend scheme – Earn up to £250 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Work/life balance – You’ll accrue holiday and bank holiday entitlement, as well as being enrolled in our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – We’ll support you to pursue career progression and to enhance your knowledge and skillset through relevant qualifications and training courses
- CQC/CIW regulated – Being regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales demonstrates our commitment to prioritising the welfare of our customers and carers
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in care might be for you, apply for a care job in Weston-super-Mare with us today via the jobs page on our website. You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications to become a carer – what we really value are people with compassionate personalities and a passion for helping others. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.