Our Bath Home Care branch are seeking an empathetic and dedicated individual to join the team as a care assistant in live in care or visiting care. You will be assisting our customers in their daily routine so they can continue to live life independently and comfortably in their own homes.
You will be joining a well-established home care provider that has been delivering care for more than 30 years. We make sure that we always put our staff and customers first.
As a carer your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with personal care including bathing and oral hygiene
- Household tasks such as the laundry and washing the dishes
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Running daily errands including picking up medication
- Taking customers to their medical appointments
- Helping with mobility
At Helping Hands, we value our staff and ensure you are well looked after from the day you join us. We provide a variety of benefits including:
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – you’ll receive the same wage every month whether you have calls or not
- We pay more than other home care companies
- We will pay 35p per mile to help towards your travel cost
- Access to thousands of offers and discounts with a free Blue Light Card
- Receive £100 with our refer a friend scheme
- We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
- Request up to 50% of your pay in advance with the Early Pay app
- Support with career progression
- Entitled to accrued paid holiday, bank holidays and a generous pension scheme
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Are you interested in applying for a live-in carer or visiting carer role? Then apply directly via our careers page today. If you are an international applicant then you can also apply to join our Bath care team.