Are you considering a change in career? Would you be interested in a challenging but rewarding role where you’re able to make a genuine difference to people’s lives? If so, why not apply for a position in either visiting care or live in care with our Beverley care branch?
Helping Hands have been providing empathetic, person-centred support to our customers across England and Wales since 1989. In that time, we’ve helped tens of thousands of families to maintain their independence, comfort and confidence through our industry-leading home care.
We’re looking for compassionate, caring individuals to join our Beverley team and help us provide life-changing support to more people in Beverley and the surrounding area.
We offer our carers a variety of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – as a Helping Hands carer, you’ll get an hourly pay rate that’s well above the national care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll get to choose how many hours you work per week, as well as when you want to work them
- Supportive environment – we’ll provide you with comprehensive training when you start with us, and you’ll have continued support from the wider care team in Beverley, as well as access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you could get £100 as a thank you if you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay our carers a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to thousands of brilliant nationwide deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll get holiday entitlement as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to undertake relevant care qualifications that improve their knowledge and skillset and enhance their career opportunities
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply on our website’s careers page to join our fantastic Beverley team as a visiting or live-in carer and begin an exciting new career in home care right away!
You don’t need any prior experience of working in a care-based role; the main thing we look for from an applicant is a friendly, empathetic personality and a passion for helping others.