Home Care Jobs in Chigwell
Are you searching for a new role or considering a change in career? Would you be interested in a challenging but incredibly rewarding job, where you’ll be responsible for helping people to enjoy a better quality of life? If so, why not apply for a live in care or a visiting care role with our wonderful Chigwell care team?
We’re looking for empathetic, dedicated individuals to help us provide life-changing support to people who really need it. As a Helping Hands carer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring your clients are supported to enjoy the quality of life that they deserve.
Carers love working at Helping Hands. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers an hourly rate that’s well above the national care industry average
- Supportive environment – we’ll make sure you’re fully trained before you start your role, and you’ll have 24/7 access to our brilliant Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you’ll get £100 from us as a thank you if you successfully refer a friend to a care role at Helping Hands
- Paid travel time – our carers receive a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – providing you with access to thousands of amazing deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – as a carer, it’s important that you’re physically and mentally rested, so you’ll get paid holiday as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to enhance their skills and career prospects through relevant training and qualifications
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a role with our Chigwell care team via the careers page on our website, and kickstart an exciting new career in care!
You don’t need to have had any prior experience in a care-based role to join the team; the main thing we look for in a candidate is a caring, compassionate personality and a desire to help others.