Home Care Jobs in Cirencester
Are you looking for a job that helps others? Makes a difference? Provides you with a sense of pride? Then you may want to consider a role as a care assistant.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing care at home for more than 30 years. We have supported thousands of families across the UK so they can live a happy and independent lifestyle. If you are kind, compassionate and empathetic, then our Cirencester care team would love to hear from you.
As a private carer you will be caring for our customers in their homes, a place that they love most. You’ll be hard working, have a can-do attitude and always willing to go that extra mile.
Your responsibilities as a private carer will include:
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Personal care, such as bathing and getting dressed
- Helping with household duties for example taking the bins out, washing dishes and cleaning
- Assisting with mobility and using hoists when needed. You’ll be provided with full training
- Running errands such as picking up medication
As a carer we understand how hard you work, which is why we offer a number of benefits including:
- A high pay rate – we pay more than other home care providers and you’ll be entitled to a guaranteed pay contract
- Travel allowance – 35p per mile
- Discounts from well known retailers and companies with a free Blue Light Card
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- You can access 50% of your pay before payday with the Early Pay app
- Working hours that are flexible
- Support with career progression
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you are interested in applying to join our Helping Hands care team in Cirencester then get in touch now. You can apply to become a live in or visiting carer via our website.Find your next job