If you want to make a difference in people’s lives, a job that is rewarding and works around your hours, we want to hear from you. Whether you have been working in the care sector for years or have just graduated, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Since 1989, we have been delivering home care across the UK and helping support thousands of families to live their best lives. If you would like to be a part of making that difference, join our amazing Helping Hands home care team in Coventry.
When you join Helping Hands as a carer, you’ll have access to a wide range of benefits as we believe hard work should be rewarded. These include:
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – same wage every month, whether you’re on placement or not
- We pay more than other home care companies
- Flexible working hours – we will fit your hours around you
- Free Blue Light Card – includes thousands of discounts and offers
- Travel costs covered – 35p per mile
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay in advance
- Dedicated support with career progression
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Paid holiday and bank holidays, plus pension scheme entitlement.
- Over 160 branches in the UK, which means we have opportunities local to you
- We promise to put our carers and customers first as we are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales.
- We have in-house assessors to provide industry approved training
As a carer, you will be kind, compassionate and motivated to support people in their daily life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Personal care, such as bathing and helping get dressed
- Helping with mobility
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands, such as picking up medication and going to the grocery store
- Assisting with household duties including the washing, cleaning and vacuuming
- Accompanying customers to medical appointments and on days out
- Providing companionship
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
To apply for a live-in carer or visiting carer role in Coventry then contact us now. You can apply directly via our website.