Are you looking for a new career opportunity where you’ll be able to make a genuine difference to people’s lives? If so, you may wish to consider a career in either live in care or visiting care.
Helping Hands are the UK’s leading home care provider; over the past 30+ years, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people to remain independent, confident and comfortable in the familiar surroundings of their own homes.
Our Croydon Home Care team comprises a friendly, dedicated group of carers who constantly go above for our customers, and we’d love you to be part of our carer family!
Helping Hands carers receive a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay carers above the national industry average and are constantly monitoring pay trends to ensure this always remains the case
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be tailored around your needs and wishes; you’ll work as much or as little as suits you
- Supportive environment – we provide all new carers with award-winning training, and you’ll always have the full support of the wider care team in Croydon
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you could get up to £250 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – carers receive a generous mileage allowance for travel between care visits, so you’ll never be out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – you’ll have access to thousands of brilliant discounts and deals through the Blue Light Card scheme
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll be enrolled in our company pension scheme and will accrue holidays and bank holidays
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to improve their knowledge and skillsets, so we’ll encourage you to gain relevant qualifications that will help you in your day-to-day work and enhance your career prospects
- CQC/CIW regulated – we’re registered with the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales, so you know we’re committed to prioritising our carers and customers
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in our Croydon home care team might be for you, we’d love it if you got in touch!
Apply now via our careers page, and a member of our recruitment team will contact you to get your application up and running.
You don’t need any previous experience as a carer to apply; just a positive attitude and a friendly, approachable personality.