Would you like to help others? Give back to the community? Take on a role that provides comfort? If you answered yes, then you should consider a role in either live in care or visiting care.
Our Dartford team is looking for a compassionate, empathetic and dedicated individual to join their team as a care assistant. You will always go out your way to ensure our customers are always supported. So, they can continue to live comfortably in their own homes.
Your responsibilities as a carer will include:
- Personal care including hair care, bathing and showering
- Household duties, such as stacking the dishwasher, sorting the laundry and vacuuming
- Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Doing the weekly shop
- Collecting medication
- Accompanying customers to dentist or doctor appointments
You will be provided with full training, so you’ll have the right skills to provide exceptional care.
We also ensure you have access to several benefits including:
- Working hours to work around your routine
- We pay a high rate, more than other home care providers
- You are entitled to a guaranteed pay contract
- We will pay towards your travel costs
- You’ll have access to offers from several retailers and companies with a free Blue Light Card
- Refer a friend scheme
- You can request up to 50% of your pay in advance
- We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you are interested in joining our Helping Hands care team in Dartford then get in touch with us. Alternatively, you can apply to be a live-in or visiting carer via our careers page today.
Hurry, you don’t want to miss out!