Home Care Jobs in Eastbourne
Whether you’re looking for your next career move, or just desire a job that will feel like you’re making a difference to other people’s lives, you would be well advised to explore working in care.
Helping Hands have been providing the highest quality home care to people in their own homes for more than three decades, and by joining our friendly and supportive Eastbourne home care team, you’ll find job satisfaction, as well as the chance to build a career that exceeds your expectations.
At Helping Hands, we offer a variety of benefits for our care assistants:
- Higher average pay than other home care companies
- Guaranteed income – your wages will be consistent
- Free Blue Light Card – benefits and delas throughout the UK
- Excellent travel allowance – you won’t be out of pocket travelling to care calls
- You’ll accrue paid holidays as well as be entitled to join a pension scheme
We look for particular kinds of people to become our carers – you’ll have natural qualities of compassion and kindness as well as patience and empathy towards others. Your aims should be the same as ours, namely, to support people to remain as independent as possible in the home they love, while enjoying a comfortable and safe lifestyle.
We’ll equip you with all the skills you need to deliver the care our customers need, while offering opportunities for development and further training throughout your career with us.
As a carer, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our customers to access their local community
- Preparing meals that our customers love
- Being a source of companionship
- Helping with shopping and running other errands
- Personal care, plus continence care
- Undertaking housework tasks
- Supporting customers outside of their home
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Get in touch with us today if you would like to apply for home care jobs in the Eastbourne area. Our friendly local care team will make sure you have all the support you need to carry out your role, while your branch colleagues will ensure you always feel one of the team. Working in care isn’t always easy, but we promise you’ll never have a more rewarding role.Find your next job