Are you looking for a career change? Are you fed up with working 9 to 5? Would you like to make a difference in people’s lives? Well, you may want to consider a career as a visiting care or live in care assistant at our Egham branch.
As a care assistant, you will be providing care for those who need it most, so they can live the life they aspire to lead.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Household duties such as folding the laundry and washing the dishes
- Running daily errands such as picking up prescriptions and doing the food shop
- Taking clients out into the community
- Helping with meal preparation
- Providing companionship
- Assisting with personal care such as bathing and getting dressed
At Helping Hands, we provide a variety of benefits because we truly value our carers. These include:
- Supportive manager and team – we will support you throughout your career journey
- High pay rate and guaranteed pay contract – you’ll have the reassurance of a steady income
- Working hours to suit you
- You’ll receive mileage allowance in between your care calls
- You can request up to 50% of your pay before payday
- If you refer a friend, you’ll receive £100 as a thank you
- Access to thousands of offers and discounts with a free Blue Light Card
- Training provided by in-house assessors
- We are regulated and monitored by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales, which means our clients and carers are our number one priority.
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
So, you’d like to be a live-in or visiting carer? Well, what are you waiting for? Apply via our careers page today!
If you are an international applicant, you can also apply. Good luck!