Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you want a challenging but rewarding role where no two days will ever be the same? If so, you may wish to consider joining our brilliant Ellesmere Port care branch.
With over 30 years’ experience in delivering personalised, empathetic live in care and visiting care to our clients, Helping Hands are the UK’s leading home care provider.
We’re looking for kind, empathetic individuals who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives to help us care for more clients in Ellesmere Port and the surrounding area.
We offer our carers a number of brilliant benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay rates – our hourly pay rate for carers is well above the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be able to design your working schedule around your own needs and wishes
- Supportive environment – you’ll receive all the specialist training you need, and will enjoy the ongoing support of the wider care team in Ellesmere Port
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we offer £100 as a thank you to anyone who successfully refers a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – our carers receive a generous mileage allowance for travel between care visits
- Free Blue Light Card – providing you with thousands of amazing deals, discounts and offers
- Work/life balance – as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme, you’ll also accrue annual leave entitlement
- Progression and qualifications – we’ll support you to undertake relevant qualifications and courses that give you new skills and enhance your career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Check out the visiting care or live-in care roles that are available in Ellesmere Port on our careers page, and apply for a position that suits you today!
You don’t need to have any previous carer experience to join our team – the main thing we’re looking for is a friendly, compassionate personality and a desire to help others.