Home Care Jobs in Evesham
Are you considering a change in career? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding role, where you’ll get to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At Helping Hands, we’ve got over 30 years’ experience in providing transformative, person-centred home care to families across England and Wales. We’re seeking compassionate, dedicated individuals to join our Evesham care team as we seek to support more people in the area to live more independently, comfortably and confidently in their homes.
Here are just some of the reasons why carers love working at Helping Hands:
- Competitive pay rates – you’ll get an hourly rate of pay that’s well above the national care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be able to determine how many hours per week you work, and when you work them
- Supportive environment – you’ll get full carer training when you start with us, and the wider care team in Evesham will continue to support you every step of the way
- Refer-a-friend scheme – you’ll get £100 as a thank you if you refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay our carers a generous mileage allowance for travel between care visits, so you won’t ever be left out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to bucketloads of brilliant deals and discounts at all your favourite retailers and brands
- Work/life balance – you’ll get a company pension, as well as holiday and bank holiday entitlement
- Progression and qualifications – we’re always looking for ways to support our carers’ career development and progression, including helping them to undertake relevant qualifications
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Whilst previous experience in care is always great, the main thing we’re really looking for in candidates is a friendly, approachable personality and a desire to help others enjoy a better quality of life.Find your next job