Home Care Jobs in Liverpool
Are you looking for a job that is rewarding and flexible? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Do you have a positive and kind nature? If you answered yes, then becoming a Helping Hands carer may be the perfect job for you.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing home care for more than 30 years, so our customers can live independently and comfortably in their own homes. We would love to have you part of a team that helps makes a difference in people’s lives.
We are looking for compassionate and empathetic individuals who can support our Liverpool Home Care team in providing home care. You’ll be someone who goes out of their way to help make someone’s life easier. Whether that’s making tea, preparing dinner, helping them get dressed, accompanying them to their medical appointments or providing a little companionship; you’ll be supporting individuals who need it most.
Although having previous experience in the care sector is beneficial, it isn’t essential, as you will be provided with full training. But you’ll need to have a can-do attitude and the determination and compassion to help people in their daily lives. After all, being a carer is more than just a job, it’s a way of making someone feel loved and supported.
We believe in looking after our carers, which is why you’ll have access to a range of benefits including:
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – same wage every month, whether you’re on placement or not
- We pay more than other home care companies
- Flexible working hours – we will fit your hours around your availability
- Free Blue Light Card – Includes thousands of discounts and offers from local and national retailers
- Travel allowance – 35p per mile between care calls
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay in advance of payday
- Dedicated support with career progression
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holidays, plus pension scheme entitlement.
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
You can also apply directly via our careers page. We would love to have you part of the Helping Hands care team in Liverpool!Find your next job