Are you looking for a career change? Want to try something new, rewarding, and fulfilling? If yes, we want to hear from you – our Maldon care team is looking for care assistants to join their branch!
You’ll be a dedicated, friendly and compassionate individual. You will be providing live in care and visiting care to those who need it most.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the client’s requirements. This can include personal care, household duties, cooking, doing the grocery shop, picking up prescriptions, and providing companionship.
At Helping Hands, we provide a variety of benefits. These include:
- Early Pay App – access up to 50% of your pay before payday
- Working hours to suit you and guaranteed pay contracts
- Earn £100 when you refer a friend
- Free Blue Light Card – our carers get discounts and offers across different categories including electricals, cinema, holidays, insurance, and much more
- Generous mileage allowance between care calls
- You’ll have full support from your manager and wider team
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales.
- High pay rate – we pay more than other private home care companies
- We have over 160 branches across England and Wales, which means we have opportunities local to you
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you would like to apply for a role as a visiting or live-in carer, visit our careers page. Fill in an application form online and we will be in touch. Good luck!