Home Care Jobs in Milton Keynes
If you are looking for a role that is rewarding and where no two days are the same, then you may want to consider a career in care.
We are looking for individuals in Milton Keynes that have the desire to look after others and always put our customers first. It takes a special person with a compassionate and kind heart to become a Helping Hands carer and we believe that person is you.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing care since 1989 and have helped thousands of families across England and Wales to live comfortably at home. If you would like to be a part of making a difference in people’s lives, then we want to hear from you.
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – same wage every month, whether you’re on a placement or not
- We pay more than other home care companies
- Flexible working hours – we will work around you
- Free Blue Light Card – includes thousands of discounts and offers from a variety of local and national businesses
- Travel allowance – 35p per mile
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay before payday
- Support with career progression
- Generous refer a friend scheme – Refer a friend and receive £100
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales – putting our carers and customers first
- We have over 160 branches in the UK, which means we have job opportunities local to you
As a private carer your responsibilities will include:
- Personal care, such as bathing and continence care
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting with mobility
- Running errands, such as the weekly shop
- Helping with household duties including the laundry and cleaning
- Accompanying customers to medical appointments
- Providing companionship
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to join our Milton Keynes care team, then apply online today using our careers page.
If you are an international applicant, you can also apply!Find your next job