If you’re looking for a new home care job in Preston then Helping Hands may just have the opportunity for you. Whether you’re highly experienced or looking for a new career, as long as you’re naturally compassionate, we want to hear from you. Either way, we’re much more interested in your desire to help others than what you’ve done before, although we do of course highly value any experience our carers bring with them.
We offer all of our carers a comprehensive package of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – Well above average for the care industry
- Flexible working arrangements – Various hours available both full and part-time, evenings and weekends, to fit around your existing commitments
- Supportive environment – Our training programme is well-renowned, and you’ll be supported by branch colleagues who will welcome you to the Preston team
- Paid travel time – Your travel between care calls will be paid for
- Free Blue Light Card – A nationwide scheme that offers benefits and deals
- Refer-a-friend scheme – If you’ve got caring friends and they secure a job with us you could get £250
- Work/life balance – We employ you directly, rather than being self-employed. This means you accrue holiday and get enrolled on our pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – We always try and promote from within and many of our managers were formerly carers. We’ll support you to forge your career in care with us
- CQC/CIW regulated – We’re totally regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales, which demonstrates to you and your loved ones our commitment to the highest standards
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Our visiting carers go to our customers’ homes and spend as much or as little time there as necessary, from just 30 minutes per week up to several hours throughout the day and overnight, whereas live-in care reassures your customer that they’re never alone at home, while having superb levels of support provided by our amazing carers. Helping our customers to live their best life possible is the reason we do what we do, and hopefully you’ll feel it’s something you’d like to do too. There are financial benefits to being a live-in carer too, such as a salary of up to £33,800 per year and free accommodation when you’re on placement.