Looking for a role where no two days are the same? A job that is fulfilling, rewarding and pays well? Well, you’re in luck as our Southend-on-Sea care team is looking for friendly and dedicated individuals to join their branch as care assistants.
You’ll be provided with industry-approved training that is delivered by in-house trainers. So previous experience isn’t essential. However, you’ll need to possess kind, compassionate, and caring qualities.
So, if you would like to be part of a company that makes people’s lives easier, we would love you to join our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with personal care such as continence care, bathing, and oral hygiene
- Supporting with mobility and using walking aids, such as hoists
- Helping with household duties including washing the dishes and dusting
- Doing the grocery shop and picking up prescriptions
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner
We provide several benefits for our carers including:
- Competitive pay rate – we pay more than other care providers
- A good work/life balance – flexible working hours that work around you
- You can request up to 50% of your pay in advance with the Early Pay app
- Generous travel allowance – 35p per mile
- If you refer a friend, you’ll receive £100 as a thank you
- Free Blue Light Card – exclusive discounts and offers from popular retailers and companies
- Supportive work environment
- Entitled to a pension scheme, accrued paid holiday, and bank holidays
- With over 160 branches we have opportunities local to your postcode
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to join our Southend-on-Sea team, apply online today using our careers page. We have positions available in both live in care and visiting care.
International applicants can also apply to join our branch. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and apply!