Home Care Jobs in Torquay
We’re on the search for brilliant carers and wonderful people who are looking for home care jobs in Torquay and the surrounding area. A career in home care is incredibly rewarding, as well as presenting a number of unique challenges, so you’ll need to have compassionate, tenacious personality and a positive approach to your role. You’ll be required to provide a variety of services to your customers, ranging from helping with housework and assisting with medication to providing delivering personal care and accompanying them to the shops and appointments. Life as a carer is never dull, as no two days are the same and you’ll get to meet some wonderful people along the way.
As the UK’s leading home care provider, Helping Hands pride ourselves on ensuring our carers are supported every step of their careers.
When you join us, you’ll enjoy a number of perks and benefits including:
- Competitive pay rates – We pay our carers well above the UK industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – You’ll get to choose how many hours you want to work, and when you’re going to work them
- Free Blue Light Card – We provide every carer with a Blue Light Card, giving you access to thousands of deals and discounts
- Supportive environment – All carers receive award-winning training, and have access to support schemes as well as help from the local care team
- Paid travel time – We pay carers a generous mileage allowance between customer visits
- Refer-a-friend scheme – Receive up to £250 as a thank you when you refer a friend to a care role
- Work/life balance – As a contracted employee, you’ll accrue holiday and bank holiday entitlement and will also be enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – We support our carers to achieve relevant qualifications and pursue opportunities that will help with career progression
- CQC/CIW regulated – Being registered with the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales means you know we’re fully committed to prioritising our customers and carers’ well-being
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply to work with us today, and you could start a live in care job in Torquay within a week. Whilst previous experience is always great, we don’t require applicants to have worked in a care-based role previously. The main thing we’re looking for is people who possess a naturally empathetic personality and a genuine desire to provide meaningful, transformative care to people who need it. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today!Find your next job