Home Care Jobs in Uxbridge
Our Uxbridge care team is looking for live in care and visiting care assistants to join our Helping Hands family. You’ll be caring, compassionate and hardworking. You’ll be a companion for our clients. Being a carer can be demanding, but it will be the most rewarding thing you will ever do.
As a carer, you will be supporting our clients with various aspects of their daily routine. You may need to help with folding the laundry, washing the dishes, preparing meals, support with mobility or just provide a listening ear. You’ll truly make a difference in people’s lives.
At Helping Hands, our carers have access to several benefits including:
- Guaranteed pay contracts and flexible working hours
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Supportive manager
- If you wish to progress in the care sector, we will support you
- Thousands of discounts from a variety of retailers and online companies with a free Blue Light Card
- No need to wait until payday, you can get up to 50% of your pay with the Early Pay app
- Paid holidays and bank holidays
- We will always put our clients and carers first as we are fully regulated and monitored by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you would like to join our Uxbridge care team, we would love to hear from you. Go to our careers page, fill in an application form and we will get back to you!
You can also apply if you are an international applicant. We have plenty of opportunities available.Find your next job