We are looking for friendly and dedicated individuals to join our Wigston care team!
You’ll be joining our Helping Hands team as either a live in care or visiting care assistant and will be hardworking, selfless and always willing to put our clients’ needs first.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with household chores such as changing bed sheets, washing the dishes and sorting out the laundry
- Personal care including bathing and supporting with getting dressed
- Cooking meals
- Taking clients to doctor appointments
- Providing companionship
- Exploring the client’s interests for example hobbies
When you join Helping Hands as a carer, you’ll have access to many benefits including:
- High pay rate and flexible working hours
- Guaranteed pay contract
- Free Blue Light Card, which gives you access to thousands of offers and discounts from a variety of retailers
- Early Pay app – get paid early
- When you refer a friend, you’ll earn £100
- Pension scheme, paid holiday and bank holidays
- As we are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales, we will always put our carers and clients first
- You’ll receive dedicated support from your manager and wider team
- There will be the opportunity to progress in the company
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Thinking of becoming a care assistant? We would love to hear from you. Simply, apply online through our careers page and we will contact you as soon as we can.
If you are an international applicant and looking for opportunities in the UK, you can apply too. Good luck!