We are looking for friendly and dedicated individuals to provide exceptional home care in Worcester. If you are someone who puts others first and wants to make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing care at home for more than 30 years. So, we know how to deliver outstanding care for our customers. You will be provided with training, so previous care experience isn’t essential. However, you’ll need to be hardworking and have the determination to help people live the life they aspire to lead.
As a Helping Hands carer, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Doing the weekly shop
- Helping with light household duties including the laundry
- Taking customers for walks and accompanying them to their favourite local spots
- Providing a listening ear and companionship
We always make sure our carers and staff are well looked after. Here are some of the benefits that our staff is entitled to:
- Same wage every month with guaranteed pay contracts
- Helping Hands pays more than other home care companies
- Working hours to suit you
- Free Blue Light Card – discounts and offers from retailers, holiday companies, cinemas and much more
- Travel allowance– 35p per mile
- Early Pay app – request early pay before payday
- Full support with career progression
- Receive £100, if you refer a friend
- Paid holiday
- Generous pension scheme
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to apply for a visiting or live-in carer role, then apply online. If you are an international applicant, you can also apply to join Helping Hands.