Home Care Jobs in Bishop’s Stortford
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you want a role that is both challenging and incredibly rewarding, where you’ll be providing life-changing support to people who need it?
At Helping Hands, we’ve got extensive experience in allowing families to remain independent, confident and comfortable in the homes that they love. We’re looking for compassionate, caring individuals to join our Bishop’s Stortford care team and help us provide more people with the support they need.
Our carers receive numerous benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the national care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll have full control over your work schedule, meaning you can work around your other life commitments
- Supportive environment – every new Helping Hands carer receives comprehensive training, and you’ll get 24/7 access
- Refer-a-friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you when you refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – you’ll be generously reimbursed for your travel between care calls, ensuring you’re not left out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to countless deals and discounts for local and national brands
- Work/life balance – you’ll get holiday and bank holiday entitlement, as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we encourage our carers to undertake relevant qualifications and training in order to improve their skills and enhance their career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
We don’t require applicants to have any prior experience in a care-based role; the main thing we’re after is a positive, can-do attitude and a passion for helping others.Find your next job