Home Care Jobs in Bury St Edmunds
If you’re considering a change in career and are looking for a position where you’ll be able to make a real difference to people’s lives, you may wish to apply for a role in home care with our Bury St Edmunds team.
At Helping Hands, we’ve been providing our clients with compassionate, life-changing live in care and visiting care services since 1989. We’re looking for caring, empathetic individuals to help us give more people the opportunity to live happier, healthier lives through person-centred support.
We offer our carers numerous benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay rates – our hourly rates are well above the UK care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be arranged around your needs and preferences
- Supportive environment – you’ll get comprehensive carer training when you start with us, and our Employee Assistance Programme is accessible 24/7
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we’ll give you £100 as a thank you if you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – we pay our carers a generous mileage allowance for travel between client visits
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to a multitude of amazing deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – you’ll get holiday entitlement on a pro rata basis, as well as a company pension
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to achieve relevant qualifications that boost their knowledge and skillset and enhance their career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a live-in carer or a visiting carer role via the careers page on our website, and get the ball rolling on an exciting new career in care today!
You don’t need any previous experience to join our Bury St Edmunds team – just a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to improve other people’s lives through transformative home care.Find your next job