At Helping Hands, we have been providing care for more than three decades. We take pride in our work, and we do what we do so that people can live independently and comfortably in their own homes.
Our carers are the backbone of the company, we don’t know what we would do without them. If you’d like to be part of this change and have a job that makes a difference, then join our Canterbury Home Care team today.
We are looking for individuals that are kind, compassionate, dedicated and trustworthy. You’ll be caring for individuals that need it most. You’ll be more than just carers; you’ll be a companion.
Your responsibilities as a care assistant will include:
- Carrying out household duties, including the laundry, vacuuming and taking the bins out
- Personal care such as oral hygiene and bathing
- Assisting with running errands such as grocery shopping and collecting prescriptions
- Providing companionship
- Helping with moving safely around the house
- Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner
We understand that working in the care sector can be demanding, but it is very rewarding. We make sure all our staff is well looked after, which is why they have access to a variety of benefits, including:
- Generous pay – we pay more than other home companies and you’ll receive the same wage every month even if you are not on call
- Working hours to suit you
- Travel allowance
- With the Early Pay app, you can request up to 50% of your pay before payday
- Access to thousands of discounts from well-known retailers with a free Blue Light Card
- Refer a friend and receive £100
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- If you want to progress in your career, you will have our full support
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to join our Canterbury team and work as a visiting care or a live in care assistant, then get in touch.
You can simply apply via our careers page today!