Home Care Jobs in Chesterfield
If you’ve been searching for a role that will benefit you holistically as well as financially, knowing that you’re making a huge difference to other people every single day, then why not consider a care assistant role with our Chesterfield Home Care team?
Our carers work hard every single day to ensure that our customers get to live their most comfortable and dignified life at home, which is why we also nurture the people who work for us. We help you to become the best version of you possible, achieving your potential and promoting from within whenever possible.
We offer many benefits to our hard-working staff, including:
- Flexible working hours and contracts to suit your commitments
- Higher rates of pay than other care companies
- Travel allowance of 35p per mile
- Free Blue Light Card – discounts from a range of national retailers
- Early Pay App – if you’re struggling sometimes
- Bank holiday and holiday pay – plus pension scheme
We have over 160 branches across England and Wales, meaning that we have opportunities far and wide, plus we’ll support you to achieve your career ambitions while you’re working with us.
Our visiting care and live in care services are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales, meaning that you can have confidence working for us, knowing that we’ll always work with you to maintain the highest standards.
We’re looking for compassionate and caring people who have a passion for supporting our customers to live well at home, enabling them to stay in the place they love. If you feel you could be a positive addition to our Chesterfield team, then we want to hear from you!
As a Chesterfield care assistant your responsibilities could include:
- Personal care – such as bathing, showering or helping our customers dress
- Preparing meals that our customers will love
- Supporting our customers to access their local community, attend appointments and run errands
- Providing companionship to combat loneliness
- Assisting with housework tasks, such as vacuuming, dusting and laundry
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Discovering more about care assistant opportunities on both a visiting and live-in basis in Chesterfield is easy!
You can talk to our friendly recruitment team to talk over what we’re looking for, or if you’re ready to apply you can do so through our careers page.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!Find your next job