Home Care Jobs in Derby
Are you looking for a new job opportunity? Do you want to work in a role that is rewarding, fulfilling, and varied? If so, you may wish to consider joining our wonderful Derby home care team and starting a career in care.
Helping Hands have been providing dedicated, compassionate home care since 1989, and have given tens of thousands of customers the opportunity to live more happily and healthily. We’re looking for caring, approachable people to join our care team in Derby and make a huge difference to our customers’ lives, either a visiting carer or a live-in carer.
Our carers enjoy a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers well above the national care industry average rate
- Flexible working arrangements – your work schedule will be arranged around your needs and preferences
- Supportive environment – we provide every new carer with our award-winning training, and you’ll receive full support and guidance from the wider care team in Derby
- Refer-a-friend scheme – with our refer-a-friend scheme, you could earn up to £250 as a thank you if you successfully refer a friend to one of our care roles
- Paid travel time – you’ll get all travel between customer visits paid for by us
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to achieve relevant qualifications that develop their skills and enhance their career opportunities
- Free Blue Light Card – every Helping Hands carer receives a free Blue Light Card, giving you access to thousands of brilliant deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – no-one can function without proper rest, so you’ll accrue holiday and bank holiday entitlement as well as being enrolled in our company pension scheme
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you’re considering a career as a carer, we would love to have a chat with you about your possible options. Apply for a role with our Derby care team via our website and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you promptly to arrange a convenient time for an interview. You don’t need to have any previous experience in care to work for us – what we’re really looking for are positive, caring people who are passionate about helping others.Find your next job