If you’re searching for jobs in our home care Doncaster team, we’d love to hear from you. At Helping Hands, we’re looking for caring, compassionate individuals who are considering a career in home care to fulfil a number of visiting care and live-in care jobs in Doncaster and the surrounding area. A career as a carer can be incredibly rewarding, as well as challenging, as you’ll be responsible for helping your customers to enjoy life at home for longer.
We’re extremely proud of our reputation as the UK’s leading home care provider, and our carers really are our most valuable asset.
As a Helping Hands carer, you’ll receive a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – we pay our carers an hourly rate that’s well above the national industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be able to decide how many hours you work each week, and when you’d like to work them
- Supportive environment – as well as receiving award-winning training when you start with us, you’ll also be fully supported by the wider care team in Doncaster every step of the way
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we’ll pay up to £250 as a big thank you when you refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – all carers receive a generous mileage allowance for their travel between customer visits
- Free Blue Light Card – the Blue Light Card scheme gives you access to countless discounts, deals and offers, helping you save pennies and pounds every day
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll be eligible for holiday entitlement and our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – we love supporting our carers to achieve relevant qualifications that develop their skills and enhance their career opportunities
- CQC/CIW regulated – being regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales demonstrates our commitment to putting our carers and customers first
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you think a career in care with our wonderful Doncaster care team might be for you, we’d love to hear from you today. Apply via our website and get the ball rolling on your carer journey. Previous experience as a carer is great but not essential, as the main thing we look for in applicants is an empathetic, caring personality and a positive, can-do attitude.