Home Care Jobs in Horley
Good news: we are recruiting and looking for friendly and compassionate individuals to join our care team in Horley!
Being a Helping Hands caregiver is more than just a job; it’s a lifestyle full of satisfying experiences in assisting others in living their best lives. As a carer, you will be looking after clients in the comfort of their own homes and providing the care that they need to live a comfortable and independent life.
You will be supporting our clients with personal care, mobility, light household duties, cooking, running errands, and taking them to medical appointments – anything to make their life a little bit easier.
In return, you will be working for a well-established company that will promise to look after you from the day you join us. At Helping Hands, you will have access to several benefits including:
- Guaranteed pay contracts
- Paid holidays and bank holidays
- Access to thousands of discounts and offers from popular brands and retailers with the free Blue Light Card
- Travel allowance of 35p per mile
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Access to early pay for those unexpected bills
- Supportive manager and team
- Support with career progression
- Flexible working hours to work around you and your lifestyle
- Pension scheme
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
If you would like to join our Horley care team as a live in care or visiting care assistant, apply today via our careers page. It is simple, all you have to do is fill in an application form and we will be in touch.
If you are an international applicant, we would love to hear from you too!Find your next job