Home Care Jobs in Leeds
Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to pursue a role that is fulfilling and rewarding? A job that helps improves people’s lives? Then you may want to consider a role in care.
At Helping Hands, we have been providing support to thousands of people across the UK to live an independent and content life, and we would love you to join our home care Leeds care team. Our carers go above and beyond every single day, which is why we believe they should be rewarded for their hard work.
At Helping Hands, we offer a variety of benefits for our care assistants:
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – same wage every month, whether you’re on placement or not
- We pay more than other home care companies
- Flexible working hours – we will fit your hours around your lifestyle
- Free Blue Light Card – Includes thousands of discounts and offers from well-known retailers
- Generous travel allowance – 35p per mile
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay in advance
- Dedicated support with career progression
- Generous refer a friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you when you refer a friend
- Accrued paid holiday and bank holidays, plus pension scheme entitlement
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and the Care Inspectorate Wales – putting our carers and customer at the forefront
- We have over 160 branches in the UK, which means we have opportunities local to you
As a carer you will be a compassionate and kind person who will support individuals, so they can live an independent and comfortable lifestyle. You will be provided with full training by our care experts, so you’ll have the skills to provide exceptional care.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Personal care, such as bathing and helping get dressed
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands, such as grocery shopping
- Assisting with household duties including the laundry, cleaning and vacuuming
- Accompanying our customers to medical appointments
- Providing companionship
Apply for a Live-in Care Career Today
If you would like to apply as a live-in carer or visiting carer in Leeds, then get in contact now. Apply on our website and get the chance to work with our wonderful Leeds care team. We understand that working as a carer can be demanding and stressful, but we guarantee that it’ll be the most rewarding thing you’ll do.
Find your next job