Home Care Jobs in Lichfield
If you’re considering a career change and would be interested in a challenging but rewarding role in a visiting care or live in care role, we’d love to hear from you today!
We’re looking for dedicated, empathetic people who are passionate about improving other people’s lives through meaningful, personalised support.
At Helping Hands, we’ve got over 30 years’ experience in delivering expert home care to our clients. We’d love to have you join our Lichfield Home Care team as we seek to expand our support services to more people in Lichfield and the surrounding area.
As a Helping Hands carer, you’ll be eligible for a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – our carers receive a pay rate that’s well above average for the UK care industry
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be able to set your own work schedule, allowing you to continue doing life on your own terms
- Supportive environment – you’ll get comprehensive carer training when you start with us, and the wider care team in Lichfield will constantly be on hand to support you
- Refer-a-friend scheme – receive £100 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care scheme with us
- Paid travel time – our carers receive a generous mileage allowance for travel between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – giving you access to loads of incredible deals, discounts and savings nationwide
- Work/life balance – as a contracted employee, you’ll get holiday and bank holiday entitlement, as well as a company pension
- Progression and qualifications – we love giving our carers the opportunity to undertake relevant qualifications that equip them with new skills and enhance their career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
You don’t need to have had any previous experience in care to start with us – the main thing we’re looking for in a candidate is a compassionate, caring personality and a desire to help others enjoy a better quality of life.Find your next job