We’re looking for kind, empathetic people who are seeking home care jobs in London to join our wonderful team at Helping Hands!
If you have a compassionate, caring personality and have a passion for helping people to enjoy a better quality of life, a career in visiting care or live in care might be perfect for you.
Helping Hands are hiring for visiting care and live in care jobs in London, and as the UK’s leading home care provider we’re able to offer a very attractive employment package that includes numerous perks and benefits.
Here are just some of the reasons our carers love working for us:
- Competitive pay rates – Our carers receive a higher hourly pay rate than those at other UK home care companies
- Supportive environment – We care about the individual needs of each carer, and you’ll be supported by your branch manager and wider team
- Flexible working arrangements – You’ll get control over your work schedule so that you only work hours that are convenient for you
- Paid travel time – We offer a generous mileage allowance between care calls
- Free Blue Light Card – The Blue Light Card opens the door to thousands of brilliant benefits, discounts and deals
- Refer-a-friend scheme – Receive up to £250 as a thank you when you refer a friend to a care job
- Work/life balance – We know how important a good rest is, so you’ll accrue holiday and bank holiday leave as well as being enrolled on our company pension scheme
- Progression and qualifications – We offer excellent training opportunities and support our carers to gain qualifications so that they can pursue career progression
- Largest UK home care provider – We have branches across the nation, so even if you move location you’ll still be able to work with us
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
We’re looking for exceptional people to grow our London care team. If you have previous experience in care then that’s brilliant, but don’t worry if you’re completely new to the industry – what we’re really after is candidates who are empathetic and dedicated, and who are passionate about giving support to people who need it.
If that sounds like you, apply today through our careers page – we’d love to have you as part of our team!