If you’re looking for a new career opportunity and would like to find a role where you’re able to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, you may wish to consider a career in live in care or visiting care with Helping Hands.
Our wonderful Maidstone care team provide essential support to local people in the comfortable, familiar surroundings of their own homes, and we’d love to have you join us as we seek to offer more people the opportunity to receive life-changing care.
As a Helping Hands carer, you’ll be eligible for numerous perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates – Helping Hands carers receive an hourly rate well above the national care industry average
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll get to decide how many hours you want to work per week, and when to work them
- Supportive environment – we provide all new carers with exceptional, comprehensive training, and you’ll have the full support of the wider care team in Maidstone every step of the way
- Refer-a-friend scheme – we’ll give you £100 as a thank you when you successfully refer a friend to a care role with us
- Paid travel time – you’ll get a generous mileage allowance for your travel between customer visits, ensuring you’re never left out of pocket
- Free Blue Light Card – helping you save money every day with thousands of brilliant deals and discounts
- Work/life balance – we promote our carers’ physical and mental well-being, so you’ll accrue annual leave entitlement and will be encouraged to take regular breaks
- Progression and qualifications – we’ll support you to undertake relevant qualifications to give you new knowledge and skills and enhance your career prospects
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Apply for a live in care or visiting care role with our Maidstone team today via the careers page on our website, and get the ball rolling on an exciting career at Helping Hands!
You don’t need any prior experience in the care industry to work with us – what we’re really looking for are people with friendly, caring personalities and a genuine desire to help others.