We have some good news: we are looking for compassionate, empathetic, and hardworking individuals to join our Market Harborough Home Care team!
You will support our clients with live in care or visiting care at home so they can live the life they aspire to lead.
As one of our carers your responsibilities will include:
- Running daily errands including picking up prescriptions and the grocery shop
- Personal care such as bathing and helping get dressed
- Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Providing a listening ear
- Taking clients out into the community
- Household duties including washing up and the laundry
- Helping with mobility
At Helping Hands, we know hard work should always be rewarded, which is why we offer several benefits including:
- High pay rate and guaranteed pay contract
- Early Pay app – you can access your pay before payday, ideal for those last-minute bills
- Pension scheme, accrued paid holiday and bank holidays
- Working hours to fit around your schedule
- Paid travel time
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Free Blue Light Card – access to thousands of offers from retailers, online too!
- Refer a friend and pocket £100
- Regulated and monitored by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Still interested in applying for a live-in or visiting carer role? Go to our careers page and fill in an application form. It’s quick and easy!