Home Care Jobs in Swadlincote
We are recruiting! At Helping Hands, we have been delivering care at home since 1989 and have more than 160 branches across England and Wales.
Your responsibilities as one of our carers will include:
- Personal care such as bathing, continence care and oral hygiene
- Assisting with mobility and using equipment such as hoists when needed
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Providing companionship
- Taking clients into the community
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments
At Helping Hands we understand the importance of being rewarded, which is why we provide several benefits and perks for our carers. These include:
- Guaranteed pay contracts
- Access up to 50% of your pay before payday
- Accrued paid holidays and bank holidays
- Generous mileage allowance
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive pay rate
- Receive £100 when you refer a friend
- Working hours to suit you
- We are monitored and regulated by the Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales
- Thousands of discounts across a variety of categories including holidays, fashion, phones, electricals and much more.
Apply for a Live in Care Career Today
Want to join our team as a live-in or visiting carer? Then apply via our careers page today. Just fill in a form online and we will be in touch!
International applicants can also apply. We look forward to having you on board. Good luck!Find your next job